Chops stuffed 3 Ways

jaynostic

Reaction score
I would first and foremost like to thank Ron_L for the inspiration here, I don't think my chops look quite as good but they sure were tasty. This is my first post of a cook and I want to thank everyone here for the insane amount of information, I have spent countless hours reading through old posts and have learned more in the few weeks I have been here than I could have through any books or other means. Anyways here is what was for dinner tonight (thanks to my lovely fiance shopping with her mom tonight :biggrin1:)
Here are the players
CAM00129.jpg
I mixed dry stuffing mix with apple pie mix, peach pie mix, and cherry bbq sauce for the 3 different stuffing options. And rubbed with Cabelas sweet rib rub.
CAM00133.jpg
CAM00135.jpg

Attachments

• CAM00137.jpg
    CAM00137.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 170
  • CAM00138.jpg
    CAM00138.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 168
  • CAM00139.jpg
    CAM00139.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 167
Put it on the kettle set up indirect with some apple wood for smoke, left em till they hit 145 then seared them quickly before removing.

The chops were fantastic, and I have to reiterate that everything i did to make these chops was made possible right here, from the thin blue smoke to the reverse sear and the right temp for juicy chops. So thanks guys.

Sorry for the broken up post still getting a hang of this :doh:

Everything about this place is read, ask, try, show, read, ask, try again. The best part is everything you make you can eat. Those chops looked delicious. keep em coming Brother.................:thumb:

Back