Contest Announcment Eldon's Rockin' BBQ Contest 06/26-06/27/2009 Eldon MO

Bubba

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
First year for this contest would really like your support on this one

I already have this one marked on my calender!

We'll have to check Bub.......To support you I would really like to do this contest, but economically, I may have to pass....

I should try to make this one...I have a lot of Family in Eldon.

i just looked at the date my brother is getting marryed that weekend

i am out

york

I might be able to make that one. I will add it to my possible contests.

Next year for me Bub! I'll be in Boston Hills NY this year, but I won't miss it next year.

Bubba, it is my home town. If I do this comp I will be solo. Maybe I can get a nephew to help me out. Hope to see ya there.

Bubba;
My wife is an EMT instructor for Boone County. That is the weekend of the State of Missouri Registry testing. She is required to be there. I'm sorry that we will have to miss this year.

This contest will be the first one of the year for Juggy's Juicers. I am not sure how big of a crowd I will be bringing from the 'burg. The local favorite band from the 'burg, the Nace Bros. are playing that evening so that will be fun. Instead of heading home Saturday night, we will drive an hour to Climax Springs to camp on the Little Niangua River and spend the night. We will float the Little Niangua River on Sunday before heading home. Anyone else interested in a canoe trip on Sunday?

Lager,

Juggy

Back