View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 11:21 AM   #175
afreemaniii
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidcurry73 View Post
Thoughts from a new member...

I agree about the old search stuff, I did much searching via Google before I signed up on this site and a lot of the things I was reading no longer hold true as I later found out. Even met some members who had shall we say moved on...but by reading old post you would never had known...

Anyway...if you like the milk buy the cow. This ain't the only BBQ site on the web, I've been on many of them but this one seems to be the most knowledgeable, the most fun and it seems to be frequented by the kind of fun loving knuckle headed dudes I enjoy being around. More importantly I subscribed because I like not having all the ads everywhere slowing down the site load times, that in itself is worth the money!!!
I couldn't agree more. I have searched the internet and bought books for a couple years, but never learned as much or laughed as much as I have in the past two weeks. I have quickly grown fond of this website and gladly have a yearly subscription on the way. It's worth every penny I CHOSE to give and will CHOOSE to give going forward. Thanks for the foundation that has been laid and best wishes for the future.

Gear:
1-BWS Party
1-22.5" WSM
Guru Pitminder and Stoker system
afreemaniii is offline   Reply With Quote