Benton,KY Tater Fest

U

Ulcer Acres

Well, they got the state proclimation and Ulcer Acres will be going down to Benton,KY. We are going most of the way Thursday night and will be there first thing Friday. Podge of Moonswiners will be there also. So if anyone is down there make sure and stop by. We will have the carp flying proudly for the first time of the year. Stop by at 8:30 am and 11:00 for the traditional good luck shot of Gentleman Jack. We will have a Clonesicle made up and ready to go. Make sure and say hi. It will be the first outing for the Ol Hickory CTO with the new convection fan.

You better practice before the LP Que. Going to be the toughest crowd of the year, at least that is what is shaping up.

My theory is if your going to get beat might as well ge beat by the best. Or at least have them try. We are getting the CTO speed tuned in and she is ready for the big boys.

Best of luck Randy! Give Marla a hug for me....hope to get to see you all sometime this year!

Hey Randy, I may be stopping by there. We a cooking in the Red Neck BBQ in MO a couple weeks after that one. Are you getting a concession permit to sell or just doing the comp?

We are just competing. Kind of trying to ge the dust blown off everything and see what we need to do. Make sure and stop by and say hi. Hopefully we will have our team sign up. But if not we are a 40ft Fifth wheel toy hauler with a carp on a pole about 15 feet up in the air.

Make sure and stop by at least afterwards. We have a clonesicle freezing up as we speak for after the contest. And of cours the 8:30 and 11:eek:o shots. Which we love to have new members join the shot club.,

Just a reality check - Benton tater fest is a different gathering than the one in Murray on the 30 & 31st?

The contest is now sold out.

I think I might stop by for one of those toasts? Am I invited as well? Who will be leading it? And the better question is will you be passing off the last line of the toast or will you be doing it? :p

Scottie
cancersuckschicago.com

sometime you need to explain the "carp" moniker over here for these guys....

Randy produly wears the Carp moniker as much as the Smack Talk champion belt... Let's just say it relates to where the fish carp eat... They are generally refered to as "bottom fedders"... Hence the name for Randy...

Thanks Alot

Thanks Scottie, I was actually going to tell them some kind of story like the Carp is worshipped as some one who is full of knowledge and wisdom and is a mighty fish in the rivers. Not that is a bottom feeder which some would and if it were possible I would be. But not all of our team.

Well you are right there too. In Asia, the carp is a worshipped fish and held in high regards... Another reason for your name... Think of Koi... They are the fish of royalty...

Oh great...just what we need..more royality!! We've got a Grand Poopah and now a King of Carp!! We're not worthy....we're not worthy!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes you are. Its just me the old bottom feeder you have always known.

Back