Need opinions

1/3 of a lb might be good for catering and restaurants, I don't think I have ever pulled meat off the grill with people standing around and had one man only eat 1/3 of a lb let alone everybody.

thanks everyone for the input.

I'm doing it in 2 cooks, an all nighter Friday the 13th for the family party which is lunch. And then an early morning start on the second one Monday the 16th for a dinner for the other party. That will also have 2 butts in the cook for lunch for the folks at our local grain elevator, gotta treat the people who help you market grain, the next day.

I'm thinking about just doing 1 1/2 briskets for each cook. I'd cut the second long way so it would have the flat and tip.

I'm going low and slow since I've never done a H&F and don't want to mess these cooks up.
yeah the Lang can hold a steady 300 no problem :thumb:

So you can expect 2 briskey cook threads from me in the near future

Dave break down build a UDS and hook up a ATC to it so you can catch some ZZZZZZ's lol I know you're a offset guy but sleep is important when you get old like me. ha ha.

Seriously i'd just do them both at once and reheat in the oven with some drippings and and broth below it.

Back