Midwest Bash 2013

Ok, Lodge rented: Check. 8 person capacity. Reservations as of right now:
1) Bigdog
2-3) Arlin and his Darln'
4-5-6) Woodrow and Co.
7) Al WhatstheMadler
8) Wayne, a.k.a. Wichita Wayne a.k.a. The Fall River Farker

Looks like we are full. :thumb: Please confirm your reservation ASAP.

We may have to sleep in shifts! Eight is going to be crowded, but we (Woodrow's Three) are in. I'm bringing my folding cot and if it's nice enough, I might even sleep on the front porch...or shouldn't that be the BigDog? :biggrin:

Jean - I hope you grew up with lots of brothers cuz mornings ain't gonna be pretty! :shock: :shock:

Dog, did you call and rent the porta potty??? Want to make sure that gets done. It's very handy.

Wow. My brain must be getting old or something.

I could have sworn in a court of law that I posted about the fact that I have ordered the portable restroom.

ANYWAY - it is done. I also rented it from Anderson Rentals. I got a handicapped accessible one to reduce our stumbling. (See? I could have sworn I posted that here.)

Oh well - it's a done deal - no half block walks up to the bathrooms.
(or 100 yard dashes for that matter)

QansasjayhawQ Dave

Last edited:
Dave, either let us know what that cost or put a tip jar out during the bash. :)

Sure thing. It is $204, delivered, picked up and taxed and waxed. I did also rent a handwash station to go along with it because I think that's a good thing to have around when a ton of people are preparing food.

If no one wants to contribute, that's fine - I have enough in my fun fund to cover that expense.

Otherwise, feel free to contribute what you want.

I ~will~ stop accepting donations when the cost is reached. I am not looking to make a profit off this.

You can send money via paypal to childers@sunflower.com IF you are so inclined.

Thank you very much!

I still don't know what to cook this year. Oh well, I've still got plenty of time after the Jack to make up my mind, right?

Sure thing. It is $204, delivered, picked up and taxed and waxed. I did also rent a handwash station to go along with it because I think that's a good thing to have around when a ton of people are preparing food.

If no one wants to contribute, that's fine - I have enough in my fun fund to cover that expense.

Otherwise, feel free to contribute what you want.

I ~will~ stop accepting donations when the cost is reached. I am not looking to make a profit off this.

You can send money via paypal to childers@sunflower.com IF you are so inclined.

Thank you very much!
Dave, if you want to cancel the hand wash station to save some cash I will have my portable sink out there with hot and cold water for everyone to use. Just thought I would throw that out there.

I will definitely bring Zuppa Toscana, everything else is up in the air. I'm worn OUT

Totally curious as to what "usually" goes on at a Brethren Bash.
Certainly close enough . . . 2 hr drive.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

It really depends on whether Arlin and Bigdog are there and how hammered they are...

Well that certainly tells me alot! :mmph: :biggrin1:

Do ya'll have the pavillion reserved for this Bash?

Is the Pavillion close to where to a person could drive up to unload?

Are the cabins close to the pavillion?

I'd be happy to call/accept a call from someone that is going to this.

PM me plz

Back