Tri Tip Stew...Nuff said

LoneStarMojo

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I'm not naive enuff to think that I am the first to try this with tri tip. Add carrots, potatoes and season. No PRON as I was wrapping gifts and watching the Chiefs crack the Packers armor open while the stew-making was going on. If you have access to tri tip and you like stew it's just a natural combination! If anyone has done this and you would like to share your recipe for the next time I or another stew-maker makes this stew, that would be awesome.

BEST
STEW
EVER

It sounds good but no Pr0n is dissappointing. And, you were wrapping gifts? I haven't bought the first gift yet. I have some catching up to do. But, I know what I'm buying and for who.

My Dad is getting a new lever action .22 caliber Henry rifle and my wife is getting a new laptop PC. My 17 year old daughter is getting a car.

I have to get to work on the shopping, I guess.

It sounds good but no Pr0n is dissappointing. And, you were wrapping gifts? I haven't bought the first gift yet. I have some catching up to do. But, I know what I'm buying and for who.

My Dad is getting a new lever action .22 caliber Henry rifle and my wife is getting a new laptop PC. My 17 year old daughter is getting a car.

I have to get to work on the shopping, I guess.

Sorry about the Pronlessness but I will make this again and next time there shalt be Pron!

I have three grandkids 4-5 years old and other kids that are in the fam but whose parents are having financially ruff time of it so we bought them gifts as well. We have about 45-50 gifts to wrap and and I volunteered to do the lions share of those so that my wife (who keeps a very clean house) could spend her time taking our house to that next level of clean (showcase clean) that she does when there is gonna be a houseful of company. I have never bought so many batteries in my life.

Sorry about the Pronlessness but I will make this again and next time there shalt be Pron!

I have three grandkids 4-5 years old and other kids that are in the fam but whose parents are having financially ruff time of it so we bought them gifts as well. We have about 45-50 gifts to wrap and and I volunteered to do the lions share of those so that my wife (who keeps a very clean house) could spend her time taking our house to that next level of clean (showcase clean) that she does when there is gonna be a houseful of company. I have never bought so many batteries in my life.

It's a lot of work I know but a labor of love and sounds like it was fun.

Leave it to a Chiefs fan, to ruin a perfectly good tri-tip by using it in stew :tsk:

Leave it to a Chiefs fan, to ruin a perfectly good tri-tip by using it in stew :tsk:

Now now....I'm a displaced Texan and not really a Chiefs fan. I actually grew up a Packers fan. But I do enjoy watching the underdog rise up. And having outgrown my Packers phase I had no loyalties one way or the other. It was just a surprise to me that it was the Chiefs that ruined the streak. I'm sure the Pack will win it all tho. :razz:

And it was a perfectly good use for a tri tip. I have a slew of em and can't get the wife to eat it any other way. At least this way she gets to enjoy it too. She really liked it a lot and that in itself was priceless. She's supportive of my Q habit and overall just an awesome lady and there's nothing I wouldnt do to make her smile. :-D

Was just teasing :wink: It matters not how something is prepared, as long as the end result is enjoyed :thumb:

Back