• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Smitty's Smoke Patrol Wins RGC in Hermann, MO!!!

Vince RnQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
just got a call from Smitty and his team won the Reserve Grand Championship at the KCBS event today in Hermann, MO!!! They also scored a 175 on their 1st Place Brisket.

Way to go, Smitty!!!

4 Smokin' Butts was the GC.

Top Ten Results, Herman,Mo

GC- 4 Smokin Butts
RGC_ Smitty's Smoke Patrol

3- Brewmasters BBQ
4-In Deep Sauce
5-KC Can Crew
6-Pit Crew BBQ
7-Half Sauced BBQ
8-Block I BBQ
9-Blazin Blues BBQ
10-Boys of BBQ and Patty

Yay Smitty!
woot.gif

I understand it was a family-visit trip -- was the extended fam there, were they thrilled?

Congrats to all who got calls. It was a great contest. We do have a question for Beam Boys York. Is it true you are busy on the 30th posing for a Captain Morgan competition?:cool:

Rich and Bunny

The best part of the whole contest was the look on Bunny's face when we asked Olin if we had to go to the cooks meeting since we already had our boxes. :mad2: Classic.

The best part of the whole contest was the look on Bunny's face when we asked Olin if we had to go to the cooks meeting since we already had our boxes. :mad2: Classic.

I was proud to see ya all there. You guys are the best! Thanks:clap2:

Congrats to all who got calls. It was a great contest. We do have a question for Beam Boys York. Is it true you are busy on the 30th posing for a Captain Morgan competition?:cool:

Rich and Bunny

we are having an posing captan morgan in union mo who can hold the pose the longest :boxing::clap2::cool:

Back