Boondoggle BBQ

The lore of the Boondogglers continues to grow:p

they saddled up in the dark of night, their destination Tennesse...

Last edited:
highjack alert

soon there will be threads about your holier than thou
oh wait it is already..... what is up wid dat?

highjack alert

soon there will be threads about your holier than thou
oh wait it is already..... what is up wid dat?

No idea! :confused: I guess that stuff just happens sometimes. I thought it was a much bigger shot at Todd than it was me. Either way, it was way uncalled for and just as much unjustified.

No idea! :confused: I guess that stuff just happens sometimes. I thought it was a much bigger shot at Todd than it was me. Either way, it was way uncalled for and just as much unjustified.

What are you calling me out for, Jeff? Better watch it or next year you will be a wash out.

How did this thread get to this point...?? I just asked for an email and I have found the beginnings of a bbq western movie and the rudimentary words that lead to a drunken fist fight in the dark of night...which in the end has the two juiced fighters hugging and crying together talking about how their Daddies didn't love them enough.

Where's John Markus when you need him!!?? LOL!!

How did this thread get to this point...?

Greg, there's only one word to answer your question - "Brethren". As such, there's always the possibility of a reacharound occuring somewhere in the thread too.

Todd, what do you mean? I'm already a washout! :laugh:

We have not even got to the Pit Masters two Turducken episode on Thursday

I heard a rumor you might be in this episode Thom? Any truth to that???.... oh, great" now I don't have to watch the show now that I know the secret ingredient ...... ;)

I heard a rumor you might be in this episode Thom? Any truth to that???.... oh, great" now I don't have to watch the show now that I know the secret ingredient ...... ;)

You know the ingredient but you don't know what Thom DOES to the turducken. All I can reveal is that it involves costumes.

Who me? Naw man it is all 3 Eyz
Big Dan, Big Ugly Chris and other Dan
I was just lighting fires for those guys
Never saw a Turducken before in my life
I would have been bounced on the 1st challenge
had I been there by myself :)

Back