Pics from Smokin' The Coeur d'Alene 2010

D

dgassaway

Just posting some of the pictures we took this weekend in Coeur d'Alene. We had a blast and met some really great people. Hope to do it again soon.

attachment.php
P1000094.jpg

Rib-O-Lator BOB checking to see if we had bacon and eggs on any of our drums.

attachment.php
P1000096.jpg

Ryan (KnucklHed BBQ) and Bob of Rib-O-Lator team early Sunday morning.

attachment.php
P1000097.jpg

Jeff Selle of Rub 'em Raw BBQ with the best looking setup of the event!

attachment.php
P1000100.jpg

Border Bob, Pam and Chris relaxing in the Baja Boyz Que Crew lounge.

attachment.php
P1000107.jpg

Ryan wonders if he hired the right crew. Everyone stayed nice and dry with the new asphalt roof on their canopy :-D

attachment.php
P1000127.jpg

Jeff Selle and team Rub 'em Raw get a call for best booth and for 6th place chicken.

attachment.php
P1000128.jpg

Ryan, Bob and Bob with 4th place pork butt.

attachment.php
P1000134.jpg

Pete and Chris of Baja Boyz Que Crew 1st place pork butt, 4th place chicken, 6th place ribs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm, David? ya' got a buncha broken links for pictures... that's not exciting. 'course, neither is seeing pics of all of us on sunday morn anfter a night like sat...

BTW - "You got that chickin done yet??"

Looks like fun, except for all those jackets and blankets....what's that all about!

Looks like fun, except for all those jackets and blankets....what's that all about!
Yeah! It's June fer cripes sake! 90+ degree temps! 100 % Humidity!

Seriously, looks like y'all had a blast!

A good smoker only puts off so much heat. We had lightning and rain most of the night. I don't know about all the other farkers but my a$$ was cold. :becky:

Well my arse was quite warm from the GC spanking you gave all of us...

I can't wait to post all the juicey pics of David we have, if I remember right there's a few embarassing ones in there...:wink:

Great pics man...except for the first one of B-O-B...I see enough of him around here...:twisted::twisted::twisted: Congrats again on the GC David! :thumb:

Well my arse was quite warm from the GC spanking you gave all of us...

I can't wait to post all the juicey pics of David we have, if I remember right there's a few embarassing ones in there...:wink:

Be sure to post the ones of you in the foil hat at 3AM! You looked like the FTD florist guy.:loco:

Great pics man...except for the first one of B-O-B...I see enough of him around here...:twisted::twisted::twisted: Congrats again on the GC David! :thumb:

Well JD, we sent B-O-B back to you, you keep him up there for a while. :becky:

Congratulations to you and Brian on your latest GC as well.

Why does it look like that bag of lump is doing something inappropriate to my backside?? And why am I standing weird???

P1000107.jpg

Here's a shot I grabbed from the video, of our turn in chicken and brisket. The chicken was a little creative, deboned thighs, hammered flatter, seasoned and rolled, re-skinned and seasoned and smoked.

Untitled00001-11.jpg

Untitled00000-01-1.jpg

Nice, I found your write up and pictures on another forum about your chicken. That is so cool.

Back