1st Pizza on the BGE

Keller Steeler

Full Fledged Farker
OK, so I got home too late to make dough and promised the girls that we would all cook pizza. I bought two Boboli crusts (yeah I cheated, but it is not like I boiled ribs with liquid smoke). If we did not cook, they would not have been happy. So, two pizzas - one cheese for them, one pepperoni and onion for the wife and me. No time to get sausage ready. Fresh crust and toppings next time.

Gotta say the crust was good - love the flavor the BGE give to the cheese and the crispy crust.

Girls pizza was already on - here is the pepperoni and onion
Pizza002.jpg

Here is the girls pizza and the girls (stock photo)
Pizza001.jpg

Chicken003.jpg

Pizza cooking
Pizza003.jpg

Finished
Pizza004.jpg

Great lookin' pizza!! With those two cuties, you would cook anything they wanted!!

OMG... I was going to give you a hard time about not making your own crust... but then I saw the picture of your girls and couldn't think of anything but saying how beautiful they are.

i boboli works for them then that is fine!!!

Good lookin PIZZA!!!!

STEELER CHEERLEADERS!!!!!!!!!

I love the STEELERS... I have been to two home games the past two years... I live in CA!!!!!

I've been real happy with the thin crust that comes in 2 packs. Momma Mary's is the brand I believe.

Keller, lookes like you are wraped around two pinkies. Has to be tough to say no to that group.

Great looking pies.

One day I will own an egg:roll:

there's no shame in using premade crusts. i use mama mary's or krogers crusts all the time.

great stuff, man

No shame in buying premade pizza dough either. I pay $1.29 for a bag of already made wheat, white or garlic herb dough and will never mix dough again!

Yep, when I want fresh dough, I stop by an independant NY style pizza place close to the house.

Good looking pizzas, but you need to put those girls in some Bears gear. After Kordell Stewart I think it's the least you could do! :)

Back