Well EGGcuuuussse ME!

LMAJ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I was making pizza (again) on the egg last night and was thinking about how many times I have used it since getting it.
I used to think you guys who grilled with charcoal every night were a bit over zealous but I now find myself in your ranks.
Saturday - ABT's, Pizza (home made) , Chuckie
Sunday - pizza (already confessed that it was frozen , oh the shame, but SO much better when heated over wood)
Monday - Sweet sausage, peppers and onions
Tuesday - Pizza (again - this time home made)
And I am sitting here thinking about what to do with the left over sweet sausage.... roll it up in some dough with the peppers, onions, fresh tomatos... hum....
OK - so I am done rambling and I don't think you guys are over zealous any more - I have seen the light....
Thanks for listening, I feel better now....

I was making pizza (again) on the egg last night and was thinking about how many times I have used it since getting it.
I used to think you guys who grilled with charcoal every night were a bit over zealous but I now find myself in your ranks.
Sunday - pizza (already confessed that it was frozen , oh the shame, but SO much better when heated over wood)
And I am sitting here thinking about what to do with the left over sweet sausage.... roll it up in some dough with the peppers, onions, fresh tomatos... hum....
OK - so I am done rambling and I don't think you guys are over zealous any more - I have seen the light....

There ya go , let it out bro.

Rick

Congrats! Its completely natural...

Wish I had the opportunity to fire up multiple times a week.

Admitting that you have a problem is the toughest step...

When are you getting the second Egg? :-D

While I don't have a BGE, I do have a newly refurbished Imperial Kamado that I just started using the other day.. (see pic below).. My two younger boys love watching me cook in the front yard (got to taunt the neighbors you know!) -- I think they also like it because its so small -- my 2 year old is a bit taller than it is... Tonight is marinated chicken..
IMG_0205.jpg

I need to correct myself ,There ya go , let it out Sister.
"Sorry for my confusion"

Rick

I haven't cooked on the stove for quite a while. I use corningware or pyrex i hot from my moms house to cook everything on the egg.

People (including my wife) think the same thing about my love affair with the egg. I go year-round with it, and it definitely keeps the kitchen cooler in the summer.

I mean, why not? Easy to get going, easy to regulate, and then when you shut it down the fire snuffs out and you just reuse the lump the next night. :biggrin:

Admitting that you have a problem is the toughest step...

When are you getting the second Egg? :-D
When the piggy bank gets full.... I hate to say it but I have been thinking about it - it's insane!

Back