• Butts a fire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milehigh

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • smoker71

• Bacon

• honorable mention for "cute" category.

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Hey RTD, what is that hanging on the table in the upper left part of you pic? Looks like one of Thirdeye's grill tools. Just wondering if that was planned to be in the background?

Every photo was great. And everything looked delicious!

But the PP on that grilled bread from River City just spoke to me today. It resonated with me I tell ya!

River City Smokehouse gets this weeks nod from the Harbormaster.

Edit: Puff and SnoKid get honorable mention.

RCY looked great...... But Dr KY had me the first time I looked at it!

Had to go with RCS this time. I am wondering though who RCS hired or if RTD had the time to drive the 470 miles between Farmersville and Jeff City to take the pron pic and pig out on pulled pork?
Great bunch of pron for the week 2 Throwdown!!!!!!!
My wife is a photographer....why drive anywhere, I just sleep with her in trade.:wink:

i increased poll options to 35.

If this keeps up you may have to raise it even higher next week...:p

pole hass been added.

north_pole_MG0233.jpg

What kind of twisted pron entry is this...:twisted:

My vote goes to River City Smokehouse this week. Awesome sammy! :p

Hey RTD, what is that hanging on the table in the upper left part of you pic? Looks like one of Thirdeye's grill tools. Just wondering if that was planned to be in the background?

yes sir, that's a thirdeye thirdhand grid lifter. maybe i'd be getting more votes if i took that out? :roll:

This one was to hard to decide. Then the winner became obvious. The girl who got to eat some of that great food. She is an obvious winner, the rest of us just have to drool.

What a keen eye for detail, I had to go back and look myself...
1c947bcf.gif

yes sir, that's a thirdeye thirdhand grid lifter. maybe i'd be getting more votes if i took that out? :roll:

Oh, so it farked up the whole composition eh? :mrgreen:

Brethren, this is really fantastic but I am having a hard time trying to decide how to vote. So much great pron. I wish I could taste this great Q. Since I can't, I think a good whiskey drink is in order!

Brethren, this is really fantastic but I am having a hard time trying to decide how to vote. So much great pron. I wish I could taste this great Q. Since I can't, I think a good whiskey drink is in order!

Good idea...every major decision should begin with a shot of good whiskey...:biggrin:...or two...:twisted:

JD, thanks for the follow-up. This is really hard to decide how to vote. I know this is all in fun and bragging rights, but d@mn there is some good lookin Q here.

Another great week of Pron. I just keep learning more and more here. Now I know that presentation can be as important as the food. There are several really good shots this week but to be completely honest in the voting. I have to go with RCS as my pick. Almost voted for myself, but that just would not have been the best choice. But if you could have tasted those, I am sure I would have got some votes.

Great job RCS!

Back