• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

3 Burner Outdoor Gas Stove

tonto1117

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Reaction score
I'm in the market for one of these and was wondering if ya'll have any recomendations. Preferably I would like one that is countertop height and folds down, or has removable legs for easy storage. Found this one on Amazon and was a bit shocked at the price of $189.00. Anyone have one of these and like/dislike it?? Or have any cheaper recomendations. Thx

Camp Chef Professional Series TB-90LW Tahoe Deluxe 3 Burner Modular Cooking System with detachable legs, windscreen 3x30,000 BTU, Black/Red

31s8yjhhvhlss500jb1.jpg

Got one of these from Costco a few years ago. Works great but the aluminum griddle warped a bit. Don't crank the heat up under it or you'll have the same problem.

Just saw someone use one as a diswashing station at a comp this weekend. Worked pretty good.

I also have one of the Camp Chef models from Costco. It has the removable legs & the aluminum griddle. Been very happy with it for several years.

I have the Expedition also.... and it came with a griddle that covers two of the burners. Great unit!

They work great and also there are lots of accessories to add. Go to the campstove web site for all the products. That price is the same I bought mine for here in Portland, so if you shop around you might be able to avoid shipping.

Thanks guys, I was able to find the expedition 3x for $159.00 with free shipping!!!:cool:

it HAD 3 knobs before it LEFT my house for a chili cookoff. :icon_pissed

Back