Happy Friday Farkers...What`s Smokin` This Weekend?

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Steaks, Brisket, and Chicken for me! Have a great weekend folks!

Another batch of Katie's Tri-Tip Chili, 7lbs of ground beef for burgers (going to make some meals for the boys to reheat when hungry), couple of whole chickens and a fatty or two.

Hopefully, the Seahawks will be smokin' the Saints while I'm manning the pits on Saturday!! :pray:

doin a brisket today, then ribs and salmon on sunday.

Going to smoke up a load of BBQ wings and take them downtown to the local wine bar. They are pouring Zinfandel tonight, which goes perfect with BBQ.

have friends and family over so I'm gonna spatch me a couple birds, try the wishbone eye-talian dressing thing, some drumsticks for the young 'uns, a little rack of lamb and grilling up some eye-talian sausages I made & froze awhile back - good food, good people, good times...have a great weekend!

Do not know what I am doing this weekend yet other than Eagles on Sunday- Go Birds

Sadly, I will be working three 12 hour shifts this weekend! But I got to do some spares last night that turned out great. I do have some leftovers...

Just finished rubbing down 10 racks, 2 18# briskets, 8 butts, and will be injecting 10 chick halves for tomorrow.

Brisket and chicken thighs and going to do some grilled salad to go with it.

Too cold for me to get out this weekend so i'm doing some Shrimp Po Boys, homemade fries and home made lobster mac n cheese on Sunday.

My credit card right now......the wife has been shopping again.....I guess she's still pissed off about the cookers I bought.....do you recond she'd get even more pissed off if I canceled the card and didn't tell her???!!!

Planning on doing some spare ribs tonight and some chicken thighs and legs tomorrow!

dave im not a wine drinker but your q is worth a drive to livermore from tracy lol :clap2::clap2:

Going to smoke up a load of BBQ wings and take them downtown to the local wine bar. They are pouring Zinfandel tonight, which goes perfect with BBQ.

Back