Time to Bust out the Brinkman today. Food PrOn

Big Johnson

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Didn't have enough food today to Bust out the Bubba Grill. It was fun cooking on the Brinkman today even if I have to tend the fire way more then I like. Didn't get enough of a smoke ring in my opinion but they were tasty :icon_smile_tongue:

That makes me nostalgic, my first smoker ever was a Brinkmann SnP Professional. Nice looking ribs!

Nice lookin ribs. I love my cheap offset. Its something I'll probably keep until I can't keep it no more.

Thanks for the comments guy's.... My first PrOn post too

Yeah I've had that thing for about 5 years now and it's great to have. Probably will never get rid of it until the damn things falls apart.!!

Looks great! How do you like your Brinkmann?

It's not bad for my very first smoker. I got it as a gift from the father in-law I think he paid $125.00 5-6 years ago. I definitely learned alot from this smoker and it has it's issues just like every other smoker. The very first thing I would do is add new thermometers.

I personally would buy the Brinkmann Trailmaster version of this, now that I'm an avid BBQ Smoker. If I was wanting a decent patio smoker

Around West Virginia the Brinkman Smokers are probably the most popular smokers by far. We are starting to see Chargrillers and the model you have. Anyway the ribs look awesome.

Back