Anyone have experience with CreekStone farms?

jasonjax

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Just curious if any of the Brethren have ordered from here, and if so, what kind of results you have had.

Considering a nice hunk of beef for Christmas dinner.

Thanks

I ordered one last month for a comp and cooked it next to a good choice IBP. When both were done the difference was very marginal if even that, maybe it was my imagination, lol. $100 buck compared to $30 bucks. Really dont think the judges or any guest at my home would have noticed the difference but my checkbook did, lol. It also came with a big brown roach in the box, alive too.

First class outfit. They are the Lexus of meat in my opionion. :thumb:

Anyone ordered something other than brisket? Like a standing rib roast for instance and have opinion on quality?

Thanks

Anyone ordered something other than brisket? Like a standing rib roast for instance and have opinion on quality?

Thanks

My local wholesaler carries Creekstone and I use quite few of their prime Export ribs (standing rib roast), whole tenderloins, whole loins, etc. Quality is usually very good but I've never mail ordered anything.

We've cooked thier briskets, KC striploins, petite tenders, tri-tip, and flank... all of it was killer!!!

Very happy with Creekstone beef.

The Creekstone was good that I cooked at home on labor day, but I prefer SRF in competition.

I have gotten Creekstone's Master Chef Choice skirt steaks and whole tenderloin pismos through Lafrieda purveyors, haven't done mailorder so can't speak to that.

Both the skirts and pismos were excellent, and received rave reviews from everyone who ate them.

Local market carries Creekstone meat but I can't afford it.

Back