St Marys GA - 6/29 - 6/30 - FBA

homebbq

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
This will be a JD and AR qualifier, who's going to this contest?

I think they just need a couple more to make 25 teams...

First year it's fifteen. This is a second year contest and they are 25 minimum.

yes rub will be there #%!!*:twisted: !!!!, i'll be there too! no wildness!

I'll be limping in Thursday night. Big Daddy Q is trying to take me out I think, but it ain't gonna happen. And can you believe that BIG DADDY is actually scared to have a little Wild Cherry around?! Sheesh...

Probably around 5 at the earliest.
You?

no more !

wild cherry............bad!
this should be a great contest, cracker said something bout woodhouse comin with him ! thats what i'm scared of, not a wild cherry. any idea if they got 25?

It will be late for me... I have to pick up my trailer from the RV park down the road... I may just crash there, and pull in Friday AM... Haven't decided...

And yes Jim they have 25 teams.... I heard about Mike being with Jimmy... Whats up with this Jimmy, you needing help these days? Big Daddy Q scaring you a little? :twisted:

I am not competing but am going to come up on Friday late afternoon. I am going to cook chicken and rice for all of the Brethren who reply to this before I leave on Friday. I just need to know how many on your team to cook for. I'll have it ready at 7:00 PM... Bring your own plate/bowl.

That's very cool Brent, thanks.
Table for one please 8)

new board member here !!

my bowl !........... will a bucket work? what a nice thing to do ........rubs never done anything like this........ have you considered running for secretary of the fba?

I'll bring a bowl and a name tag:biggrin: !! That's a real friendly thing to do Brent. Thanks ........stan

Back