Turkey

Dang that looks good, from the frier to the plate, totally mouthwatering!

Last edited:
Glad I subscribed to this post. Really glad to see the XL available. Bass Pro has 6 months to pay and free shipping so I am getting ready to make an order for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I looked at the Masterbuilt Site and they have it listed at $210.00. I may end up going through Amazon unless I catch it on sale.

Glad I subscribed to this post. Really glad to see the XL available. Bass Pro has 6 months to pay and free shipping so I am getting ready to make an order for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I looked at the Masterbuilt Site and they have it listed at $210.00. I may end up going through Amazon unless I catch it on sale.

I'm glad you did too!

Thanks alot. Now the wife is going to cut my "relations" rations even farther as I'm now gonna have to get me a turkey fryer. :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I know when she tastes the fruits of your labor that will not be a problem! :thumb:

WOW! I went online this morning to look for deals to replace a crockpot and just happened to do a search on the Butterball XL Turkey Fryer and WalleyWorld has them for $159.00 and no shipping. Guess where I'm going? Thanks again for the heads up on this product. :becky:

Entering the thread late --

Wow does that look good. What a Thanksgiving meal, although the "fried" aspect of it works against my current effort to manage my waistline. This little hobby of ours can turn all of us into jelly! Still, that was one fiiiiiine lookin' bird!

On a side note, it just occured to me that we live in a great Country. Not only do we have a day set aside to give thanks, but we also love/support an electronic forum where we can share stuff like this post. I guarantee you there is no other country in the world where people are cooking amazing food the way our peeps do, and with such enthusiasm!

-Bastid

p.s. This past-time of ours is gonna bankrupt me.

I'm really tempted to buy the new 11 quart design myself! I would love to do a 20 pounder.

I just don't understand how you're able to fit that whole thing inside of your WSM AND get the temp up high enough...??

Great looking plate there Michael! I need a deep fryer anyways, maybe the XL one would do the trick!

Back