BBQ comp this weekend, PA

dreed

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I entered a low key BBQ comp this weekend at Blue Mountain ski resort. Not sanctioned by any organization, a max of 20 entries, 1000.00 in prizes and cash. and only $50.00 fee. 2 categories chicken and ribs.

Problem: So low key they may not have enough entries.

check out the rules at
http://www.skibluemt.com/SkiBlue/special-events/fathers-day-carcruise-picnic.aspx

It may be a KCBS in the making.

they will cancel the comp by end of the week, if they don't get more entries.

it's listed with the fathers day stuff.on event calender at top. i live 45 min. away ski blue alot and this is the first i've herd of this!

It's in Palmerton. Real close to Lehigh. The application is in the link under the Father's Day Car Cruise & Picnic area.

Just noticed it's not on the website. Going to give the organizer a call to find out if it's definitely canceled. Who would be interested in it so I can give her a number of interested teams to keep this going?

cancelled,

It is official, it has been cancelled. But thanks for the attempt.

I am packing up and heading to NH.

For what it's worth, we'd be interested if it's a go for 2010.

how about Columbus day weekend this year. They are thinking of organizing a comp, for the Rock the Fall fest at the Mountain.

I will be doing it.

If the one in Mt Airy MD is canceled, which i heard it was, we would be interested.

If anyone wants to shoot me a pm when they hear anything about pa comps, I'm in! (Vendor MOD)

Back