Favorite music to BBQ to

B

beertender55

So just was wondering what everyone likes to listen to while they BBQ.
Some of my prefrences are Toby Keith, Skynyrd, govt mule, occasionally DMB, Jack Johnson and always Jamey Johnson

SRV is always a favorite, Fat daddy turned me on to Radio Free Texas and I like to listen to that as well. This is streaming music and it takes a little while to load but good tunes to enjoy: http://www.radiofreetexas.org/

It's all about my mood.

Sometimes is modern blues, sometimes it's old blues. It can be classic rock, heavy metal or hair metal. A mix of all of those or none of those.

Sometimes I break out one of my guitars and make my own.

I Like To Listen To The WildLife Around Me...No Tunes, Just Nature....

Same music I listen to on my ipod when I'm on my road bike. Usually either Porcupine Tree, Dream Theater or Opeth. Maybe Ministry if I'm feeling extra chippy.

It's all about my mood.

Sometimes is modern blues, sometimes it's old blues. It can be classic rock, heavy metal or hair metal. A mix of all of those or none of those.

Sometimes I break out one of my guitars and make my own.

That sounds like me except the metal stuff. I finished painting some awesome flames on my UDS today and sometime soon I want to paint the name "Brews n' Blues BBQ" on it also.

My wife thinks I'm nuts because I like to set by the Q while it is cooking and serenade it by playing blues on my acoustic guitar.

Howlin' Wolf probably did that many times.

Im thinkin some Stevie Ray Vaughn or maybe Allman Brothers

{Midnight ☼ Smoke};1405329 said:
Lady Gaga :twisted::twisted:

That is sweet....Gaga brings it....:dancer:
i am more of a heavy metal guy.:rockon:

Lately I've had the Zach Brown Band's "Pass The Jar" live CD on repeat. Love that band.

I guess I BBQ to the same stuff I listen to anyway.....Country, Greatful Dead, Rusted Root, Nil Lara.....usually accoustic type stuff. Some times I get funky and put on the Bee Gees. Yup....I said it!!

Got 4 butts on right now and I'm listening to the radio. They're playing Melissa Ethridge. Gotta either go to bed or put ZBB on......:heh:

Jazz... Music to relax and enjoy as you drift away on memories and time...

Since it is kinda early in the morning I am jamming to a little Brantly Gilbert on Pandora. Hard to beat that IMHO.

Stevie Ray Vaughan
Robin Trower
Jimi Hendrix

Im down to hear any blues really but I like guitar dominant blues the most :)

Hip-hop if the college girls are over :p

Back