• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New KCBS sanctioned contest in NY

B

BrooklynQ

Just read on the KCBS website -which was just re-designed and is finally good - that there is a new contest approved for Highland NY for weekend of August 5th. Anybody interested? :wink:

BrooklynQ said:
Just read on the KCBS website -which was just re-designed and is finally good - that there is a new contest approved for Highland NY for weekend of August 5th. Anybody interested? :wink:
ROB,

What is the URL you are using for the new site?
Thanks,
TIM

116 nmiles from my house to there.. YOU KNOW I'll be there.. BrooklynQ what u doin that weekend?

August 4th is Jackies Birthday..... think shes gonna mind?

BBQchef33 said:
116 nmiles from my house to there.. YOU KNOW I'll be there.. BrooklynQ what u doin that weekend?

I'll be pit bitching for the poohbah!

BBQchef33 said:

LOL haven't we been down this trail before?? :wink:

"Brothers in Smoke" are in!!!! I got a call yesterday that we've been put in as the last team!! So we're goin to Conneticut for our first state Championship!

Right now.. the team is... uhhhh?......... me.
Greg cant get away. Colt is lookin into the logistics.. but I'm goin.. looks like me and Colt, or Me and Colt and my Daughter Jackie..... the First Brethrenette to compete.! Was flip floppin on attending cause

1- i just spent a whole week away from home..
2- my daughters B-day party was going to be that Saturday. Wehn she heard we got slid into a slot, she reschedule her birthday party overnight to have today.. I am typing this, surrounded by 9 13 year olds having a party at midnight and waiting for a friend with an ice cream truck to show up. She rescheduled her birthday so i can go... So now

I GOTTA GO. !

So.. conneticut State.. here We come!!! next Saturday and Sunday..

Inspections are at 4PM saturday... First turnin is noon30 Sunday.

Forgot about that.. so it bash V on my anniversary and NY state championship on my daughters B-day. Anything else? :)

I wanna go, pretty please :lol:
But, I am a Poor old pensioner on a fixed income--broke :oops:

So, if I stand by the road with a Fattie under my arm (too poor for prime rib), will someone pick me up and give me a ride :?:

Where is Cindy when ya need her :?:
TIM

kapndsl said:
I wanna go, pretty please :lol:
But, I am a Poor old pensioner on a fixed income--broke :oops:

So, if I stand by the road with a Fattie under my arm (too poor for prime rib), will someone pick me up and give me a ride :?:

Where is Cindy when ya need her :?:
TIM

You and Chad should rent Volkswagon bus, dust off your Buffalo Springfield album, and take a road trip.

$50 in gas and David's got you covered on the cooling gel.

So, if I stand by the road with a Fattie under my arm (too poor for prime rib), will someone pick me up and give me a ride
Might have better luck if you stick the fatty in your britches?? Just a suggestion, especially if you are looking for female drivers to stop?

Bellybro said:
So, if I stand by the road with a Fattie under my arm (too poor for prime rib), will someone pick me up and give me a ride
Might have better luck if you stick the fatty in your britches?? Just a suggestion, especially if you are looking for female drivers to stop?

Uh...you might want to put it in the FRONT of your britches.......

Where is Cindy when ya need her
TIM
I just figured that if it worked for the PooBah, It might work for me :oops:
TIM

Isn't the King of the Grill thing going to be KCBS this year? Seems I remember someone saying they were looking for sanctioning in 2005 -- no more Grand Champion because you got the hightest score in sauce! :D

I hear thery're working on it, but nothing on the KCBS site yet. Phil said they were shooting for mid july for a contest date.

Back