***SPECIAL*** Discussion Thread -> "Farking Double Cheeseburger" Throwdown (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

Gas stove. Which is why I pointed out that this was only skillet-grilled. I didn't know if that still counted towards qualification. The rules didn't mention it, at least not that I saw in the TD rules thread.

If I missed it and I'm excluded, then my apologies.

From the rules...

5. Entries must be Grilled or Smoked during the cooking process, or must prominently feature Grilled or Smoked ingredients which you prepared. Photos of your food on the grill or smoker are encouraged but not required (we love action shots).

I don't know what "skillet-grilled" is :), but if the heat source was a grill or smoker maybe you could make an argument for it. But cooking on a gas stove isn't a grill or smoker.

Sorry.

But thanks for being honest :thumb:

Now That’s a Tasty Burger: Homemade Copycat of The Habit Double Char Burger with Double Cheese

This is my official entry in the Double Farking Cheeseburger Throwdown:

HamburgerHabitDoubleCheese_zps8452ca09.jpg

Full cook thread is here:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=185042

Please consider this is my official entry into the Farking Double Cheeseburger Throwdown:

Triple Cheese, Triple Pork, Double (Stuffed) Mudder Farkin' Cheeseburger

In Summary: Two stuffed burgers...bottom one stuffed with maple/bourbon pork belly that I smoked and topped with colby jack cheese...top one stuffed with homemade, smoked chorizo and topped with pepper jack cheese...melted brie on the bottom bun...topped with bacon...some of that goofy, healthy veggie stuff, and the top grilled bun and all held together with a diamond plate handle knife (because I have them and I could)A burger of this magnitude needs no sides, but a defibrillator would probably be handy. :shocked:

Here is the build thread with pr0n: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=185083

149s01x.jpg

Last edited:
Back