A Breakfast Fatty and a Reheat

Wow, what can I say?
That is an amazing looking cook and pics, great job. I love fattys! :clap:

You never cease to amaze me I remember that piston from the past- awesome tool Your Pron Rocks :clap2::thumb::hail::hungry:

Thank you for the kind comments everybody!! I make the same ole breakfast fatty too often but really liked it chickenfried.
I'm pretty sure anything would taste good if it's chickenfried. :-D

That looks mighty great,
may I assume you drain the filling of excess liquid?
Thank you Titch! Yes the filling is drained and cooled before stuffing.

Ummm Ummm...my fav also fried taters packed in a fatty.

Your bacon weave is a work of art.

After seeing your fatty piston a while back...I made one....sure makes it easier to really stuff a fatty.
That's great scp! They are fun to use. Thanks!

Tell me more about the fatty piston please.
Brethren Grillinski came up with the idea. I just made mine out of pvc...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70237&highlight=piston

It's cheap and old but still working fine. :-D

^^^my thoughts exactly!

Just beautiful Jeanie! I think we'll be having a houseful over the holidays and chicken fried fatty slices sounds like a crowd pleaser - thanks for putting that in what's left of my brain! :clap2:
Greg thanks! Hope it works out well for ya. I haven't been able to get your smoked almonds out of my brain. Picked up some pecans today and hope to give your BPS jalapeno salt recipe a try on them. Thanks for the idea! :-D

Jeanie, Marry Me!!!
The fry looks even better that the original!!
Great Job, as usual!
Thanks for the kind offer Al! :-D

Thanks Bob!! :-D

You never cease to amaze me I remember that piston from the past- awesome tool Your Pron Rocks :clap2::thumb::hail::hungry:

George thank you!! I've had to glue the cap back on the piston a couple of times but other than that, it's worked great for several years. :thumb:

You have the best bacon weaves. Teach me the way.

Tmac, thanks! I have the how to pics on my blog somewhere, I'll see if I can find them.
The main thing I do on the weave is start from the middle of the weave when weaving.. it keeps the weave tight. (Probably made that as clear as mud.) lol

Thanks again everyone!

That's the quote of the year right there.
Jeanie, can you even imagine how many men want to marry you, based on that comment right there? :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I doubt that but Thanks Bob!!

Awe-sum

My wife just asked me why I had a tear. Sausage and bacon and three mourning doves, a partridge and the Sears Christmas catalogue.

OK, maybe over the top. But not by a helluva lot.

Very nice

Back