Big Mista comes through again

icemn62

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Wednesday I contacted Mista to ask if he could cook me a couple of Spare Ribs slabs for my department's Pot Lunck lunch.

Mrs. Mista just dropped them off, and before I could carry the container to my desk, I got hit on by 5 people. So far the reviews I have gotten back, have been "The best I ever had" "These are good" "Which restaurant did you get these from" "The meat tastes so good and tender, how does he do that"

THANKS MISTA.

I should have ordered another 4 slabs so there would be some left for the luncheon today. I don't think the 4 I got are going to be enough.

I would have taken pics, but I did not bring my camera, maybe one of my co-workers brought one, or Mista took some pics before he sent the ribs.

No surprises there, Gary! One day I hope to taste those myself. And meet the Mistas!!

Arlin

I put them on at about 3am so no there are no pics. I was "sleep cooking".

I sent a bunch of cards so I hope I get some referrals.

Brian, I would say they were closer to IBCA style because some of them were falling off the bone. Cook time was 3.5 hours in smoke and about 45 minutes in foil. They might have been somewhat over cooked because they went into the oven after they were sliced to keep warm until delivery.

Gary, I know you don't usually eat it but how was the sauce?

I'm guessing Gary is sitting back and rubbing his belly right about now...

I'm sorry I was not able to give a final report yesterday.

4 slabs 3 spare, 1 beef. serving line opened at 12:10. Pan emptied at (last bit of meat taken) 12:57.

Left office at 4:30, was told by 5 more people on my way out the door, that they were good.

Had 1 person ask me during the lunch if they were alright to eat, being there was pink in the middle. before I could answer, 5 folks spoke up about them being smoked not grilled.

I think I may have taught a few people at work about the difference of grilling and BBQ.

PS Mista I had the sauce on thebeef rib I got, TASTED GREAT. Did you make it, or was it a doctored store brand?

Back