Kurbside Karma Score...

Camp

Reaction score
I went to the local Weber dealer today to get a table for my 1 year old Weber OTG.
His prices are slightly higher than the internet, but I like to contribute to my local businesses.
Plus, they are great people, and I get to look at all the shiny new toys.

I left there with the add-on table and a new mini-chimney. Happy as a clam.

Going down a side street home, I saw a Weber OTG, sitting at the curb, with a man walking away from it.

I rolled down the window and asked if it was being left for trash pick-up.

He said he was sure someone would want it, and it was mine for the taking.

As I loaded it into my PT Cruiser. He came down the driveway with 2 bags of unopened Kingsford...

Here are pics of my score. It's missing the plastic leg protector on the support leg.

It has a year code of DR. If anyone can tell me the year, that would be awesome, Now, I'm gonna burn the stuff off the grates.

The only other thing I had to do was dump about 10 lbs of ash... :biggrin1:

IMG_2441_zps007545e0.jpg

IMG_2442_zps93c65546.jpg

IMG_2443_zps472bd80b.jpg

Good for you for buying local. I'd definitely say you earned that karma.

That is great, nice score! :clap:

Great score, you can get a plastic end cap for the leg at HD or Lowes. Got any pics of the side table you bought?

Great pickup, what goes around comes around

Great score, you can get a plastic end cap for the leg at HD or Lowes. Got any pics of the side table you bought?

Thanks for all the kind words everyone...

I owe you all some fatty pr0n ! :biggrin1:

Here are pics of the side table.

It holds on with 2 stainless clips and has adjustable legs. A quality piece from Weber. It costs around half a benjamin.

IMG_2447_zps9b92683d.jpg

IMG_2448_zpsc1f3c068.jpg

IMG_2449_zpse025a6f6.jpg

The "new" OTG I got just needs a good wipe-down to remove the coating of pollen.

Back