Pulled the trigger and bought a food shack

Congratulations to you! I hope you sell all you make and make all you want to sell!!

• Thanks
Reactions: pwa
I've had an ear-to-ear grin since you told me about it, Clint. I'm so happy for you! Hang onto that spritzer bottle for me. Hoping the motorhome holds together long enough to make that Alaskan trip we've been talking about. :thumb:

• Thanks
What is the planned menu? Are you going to start out slow, or offer a large selection?

Congratulations. Let me know if you need any help.

Will do and thanks for the offer!! :)

Congratulations:clap: I know you must be excited.

Very excited

Definitely let me know where you end up settling. While some may joke about a road trip, I am counting T-minus 5 months until I am back there. Sadly I don't think we are planning to make it up that far north but I will try.

Now, if you were able to pull that thing down to Glenallen I would see you daily. Plus, you would make a killing at that intersection.

I can also tell you that Valdez is in serious need of a good BBQ place

I not moving it to Glenallen thats for sure :shock: I'll keep Valdez in the back of my mind for when I franchise out :biggrin1: You need to make it up and spend a little more time then last trip, at least stop by grab a sandwich. BS and have a beer with me.

What is the planned menu? Are you going to start out slow, or offer a large selection?

Slow and Small want to keep it easy and fast. pulled pork, shredded beef, smash burgers(not right off the bat thou), then chips, slaw, beans(working on a good cost effective recipe still) and frys.

Loving it! I look forward to watching the progress - how great is that! :clap2:

• Thanks
This is one of the most inspiring posts, for me, all year. God bless your business from the tin on that roof to the floor under your feet. Knock it out.

This is awesome! I am so excited for you PWA. I look forward to seeing your progress, and living vicariously through you. This sounds like something I would love to do some day. Good Luck!

• Thanks
Actually, Santa Claus House is just south of North Pole on the AK highway, if I remember my geography correctly from living nearby 30 years ago.
There were no good places to stop between Delta Junction and Fairbanks back then except for the Elf's Den (pizza). In fact, there were no places back then for a quick stop.
Good luck with your new venture. Keep us posted.

• Thanks
Back