CBJ'S NEEDED at Hog Fest in Edenton, NC

Tarheel

Full Fledged Farker
We need some more CBJ's in Edenton on May 9th. We currently have 17 teams in the KCBS event and 10 in the whole hog. We are a State Championship and qualifier. If you have questions or need more info you can contact me at chimmasters@mchsi.com or you can find the entry forms at www.chowanfair.com and click on the events tab to get to the Hog Fest forms.

Thanks
Roy:eek:

I wish that I could make it down Roy...glad to see that you have gotten a great response....and wow, first year, and 10 for whole hog! NICE!

Yes, we have had a good response with cookers even with the late date. I just need those judges to come onboard now. Need at least 24 judges and currently only have 14 or 15. There was 60 in Kings Mountain last week.

Roy:eek:

that is what I am trying to get arranged, got to love the points system.....appreciate it......will shoot you an e-mail if I can get it....I am a CBJ....

A little closer and I would love to, although I should probably be getting ready for Pigs in the Park the following weekend.

A little closer and I would love to, although I should probably be getting ready for Pigs in the Park the following weekend.

You have got to be closer than Ohio:p I have got to get ready for Pigs in the Park too. If I can get through that weekend Danville will be a nice relaxing weekend so I can catch my breath.:icon_cool

Still looking for Judges

:eek: I wanted to keep this one out front, I am still looking for CBJ's on May 9th for the Hog Fest.

Back