I'm In Fairbanks, Alaska - What do you want to see?

A Pic of an Alaska State Trooper from the show!
There were more than a few tough guys on that show.

Great vid. Very entertaining. Y'all come on down sometime we we will show you how we fry fish. Yours looks Great! :thumb:

I would love to! My grandparents from Alabama/Florida have tried to show me before but I was too young to pay attention. I have her hushpuppy recipe though, and about once every two years I try my hand at it again :)

A Pic of an Alaska State Trooper from the show!
There were more than a few tough guys on that show.

My dad is a pastor up here and there are several state troopers (and fish and wildlife troopers) that are in his church. Those guys and gals have a tough gig, I'll tell ya. This community up here really loves and supports its military and police. Always been that way since I was a kid, and thankfully seems to still be the same.

Final update from Alaska. Here's a four course wild game video featuring country fried Dall sheep shoulder steaks, grilled moose steaks, country fried Buffalo liver, and poor man's lobster. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/KpywIea0960

Looks like the state bbq championship on taking place in Fairbanks this weekend as well! I was wanting to attend as a spectator and stuck at work on the north slope��

Looks like the state bbq championship on taking place in Fairbanks this weekend as well! I was wanting to attend as a spectator and stuck at work on the north slope��

Just my luck.....I already left 🙄

Is Baked Alaska still called that in Alaska? Or is it just Baked?
J'you know the capitol of Alaska?

Back