Cevapcici wrapped hard boiled eggs, and other goodies

Diva Q

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Still working on some items for Christmas eve and Christmas Day made these today: (cevapacici {caseless beef pork sausages} flattened out with roasted red pepper aged cheddar spring onions and rub) to go on one of the traegers tomorrow along with some ABTs and puff pastry wrapped brie with fig walnut wine preserves and smoked garlic. Topped that off with some homemade smoked hickory salt.

Great pics.....it all logs fantastic.

Have a great holiday.

Look great, well almost everything looks great except for the egg in the Ćevapčići :tongue::biggrin:

Looks fantastic.......I'd park my butt next to the dish stuffed with garlic!! I'd hit it all!

Oh

My

Gawd!!!

Eek.gif

Great looking treats, I'll have to give them a try, thank you and Merry Christmas!

If a pork wrapped hard-boiled egg is a Scotch Egg, does the cevapcici make it a Serbian Egg?

I love the combination of the savory and sweet with the cheese, garlic and jam. Mmmm ... looks like it will be great! Thanks for sharing.

I do something very similar with the cheese. I use Camembert rubbed lightly in olive oil, drenched in Italian seasoning and topped with lingonberry jam.

Pics from some of tonights munchies, the Sausage balls worked out great except I would have liked more cheese in them. The Puff Pastry with brie garlic and the fig a walnut wine preserves was just awesome so yummy. We also had some other yummies like sausage bites, nacho dips, loads of different cheeses, Nacho dip, mozzarella sticks, antipasto, shrimps (wish I had grilled them) a couple of tourtieres and insalata caprese (my favorite salad) made with a decadent lemon olive oil,
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Eve.

DSCF7610.jpg

DSCF7609.jpg

DSCF7617.jpg

DSCF7618.jpg

DSCF7639.jpg

DSCF7636.jpg

DSCF7657.jpg

DSCF7653.jpg

DSCF7646.jpg

DSCF7644.jpg

DSCF7643.jpg

DSCF7641.jpg

DSCF7640.jpg

DSCF7661.jpg

Also made some mulled Jack Daniels with apple cider . Oh my goodness. I ll be taking this to some comps next year for sure.
DSCF7620.jpg

Last edited:
Back