• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

What is Que to You?

Q

Que-Dawg

To me it is seeing that person take that 1st bight and slowly close their eyes as they rip the meat away from the bone… and slowly with a faint Mmmmmm
It is about mastering all my pits and know I can have successes on ANY PIT!!
It is about family and friends, it is about conversation, it is about the warm sun on your back all the way to the snow around your boots, it is about taking a risk and trying something new, it’s about low and slow or hot and fast, it’s about get together in the back yard, it’s about mom taking pics and saying I love you son, it is about my kids, it is about my wifes smile, it’s about beer and horse shoes, it’s about brethren throwdowns……

But most of all it’s about having fun for doing what we all love to do
Happy Que Days and to all a Que night!!!

C!! The answer is C, right??

It is about family and friends, it is about conversation, it is about the warm sun on your back all the way to the snow around your boots, it is about taking a risk and trying something new, it’s about low and slow or hot and fast, it’s about get together in the back yard, it’s about mom taking pics and saying I love you son, it is about my kids, it is about my wifes smile, it’s about beer and horse shoes, it’s about brethren throwdowns……

But most of all it’s about having fun for doing what we all love to do

Says it all right there.

BBQ is.

(stick THAT in your pipe, err, I mean WSM, and smoke it)

[Nice way to put it on paper, Que Dog. BBQ is definitely a part of my family.]

"Cold Hard Cash"...(Myron Mixon Mod)...:twisted:

Seriously now...you pretty much hit the nail on the head brother smoker...well said! :p

Merry Que to Ewe two....................

LMAO........Have a Merry and Happy yerself,
BBQFANS ie the King's :)-

Back