***Vote - BBQ Brethren "And Now For Something Completely Different!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren "And Now For Something Completely Different!" Thro

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VoteforMoose_zps28ee6811.jpg

:tsk: gotta have an entry........that beats chocolate covered bacon!!!!!

So funny. I don't think I got 6 votes total in all the rest of the throwdowns I've entered TOTAL.. I owe my success to having Uncle G as my spokesperson.

Hey. You had Redhot drooling the other night when she was looking at your cook thread. We both decided we HAD to try that. :thumb::thumb:

It was pretty easy to make, let me know how it turns out.. OR, if you want a job as my throwdown lobbyist, I'd happily pay you in chocolate bacon... Not sure how I'd claim that on my taxes, but I'll figure something out...:laugh:

I would have taken this out except for two things.
Jed didn't get the Llama testicles to me, he's all la de da ing it alla way to farkin' France and has forgotten his mates.
Asian Civet cats don't eat palm nuts and are very uncooperative refusing to be caojoled... and Tapir is doggone impossible to buy whole.
Three things,okay, three things.

I'll be rattling the cage of the next TD tho, in the meantime I wouldn't mind trying a few of the above!
:hungry:
Would Bresse Chickens do? Buccs

I don't think there is any possibility this TD can be Mongoed. But I have to at least try. :heh:

So. Mongo, what is the next Throwdown?

Chicken-fried sausage... and now this?

CD

I know I'm going to get another vote any day now. :biggrin1:
This reminds me of the old story. "The Tortious And The Hair" We all remember who won..:becky:

That's my motto, "slow and steady wins the race".
Besides the rest of us combined have Mongo beat by 6 votes, so who's the real underdog now. :caked::wacko:

Is there a Mercy Rule in the throwdowns?

CD

It's a competition. Even tho its all in fun, its still a competition.
Unless you want to make it like kids sports today where the ref tells the other team to stop scoring because your making the other team feel bad. :drama:

Happy, happy, happy.
Join us in fantasy NASCAR this year CD. :becky:

Added: I got's me two votes now FutherMuckers. :becky: Mongo should be crapin his pants about now.. :wink:

Last edited:
Back