The garden thread inspired me! Action required thread..

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
This will be an ongoing thread about brethren gardens. Over the 2009 growing season take time to document with garden pron on this thread. The beginning middle end. The success failures try new thing or not. No garden too big or too small. The key is also how you have incorporated into bbq dishes/ meals. Mods please move if warranted. I will understand...

thirdeye - The Beginning

DSC06820JPGa.jpg

Good idea. This will be fun to watch everyone's progress. I'll start off with a January photo of my greenhouse. My growing season officially starts in May (weather permitting), and will run through October (weather permitting).​

DSC06820JPGa.jpg

Good idea. This will be fun to watch everyone's progress. I'll start off with a January photo of my greenhouse. My growing season officially starts in May (weather permitting), and will run through October (weather permitting).​
I farking love it.... Thats what I mean. Wait until I post my strating pic. Hilarious....

We lost the last of our snow today.

Cant wait to get some container tomatoe plants up and running here.

Here is what I have going on. Using my old chicken run for a garden this year. Got rid of the chickens, so I thought it would be a good spot for it. Nice rich (fertilized soil) Got Corn, cucumbers, cabbage, broccoli, pumpkins, strawberries, squash and radishes planted in there. Picture taken today.

Garden.jpg

Back