Fireboard owners...

I have one and I love it but the physical case is pretty cheaply made. I wish it was made water resistant and either had a metal enclosure or came with a rubber boot.

The sell an aftermarket case which costs 1/3rd the price of the actual unit which is a little much in my opinion.

I do not use it with the fan drive, I only use it for temperature monitoring. The web and mobile apps are rock solid and always log data which is more than I can say than my Inkbird that it replaced.

Chris

Fireboard

adapter ? I do not have a fan if that is what your meaning .

Hi Ok got it. Do you think it will work with a fan on A Shirley? I have one of smallest ones that they make a patio 24x36. Just curious held pit temps in WSM very good.
Thanks DanB

I have one and I love it but the physical case is pretty cheaply made. I wish it was made water resistant and either had a metal enclosure or came with a rubber boot.

The sell an aftermarket case which costs 1/3rd the price of the actual unit which is a little much in my opinion.

I do not use it with the fan drive, I only use it for temperature monitoring. The web and mobile apps are rock solid and always log data which is more than I can say than my Inkbird that it replaced.

Chris

I use a zip lock slider bag if I am expecting rain. Let the probe wires create a drip loop.

Fireboard

Hi I think I got it working good now.It/Fireboard finally accepted my router password and connected. Stil testing it out, it did loose connection and I had to reenter my router password which is a MPIA!!
I took Fireboard out to lunch with me and the temps kept on showing. Hope it keeps working.
Thanks Dan

I love mine and have had Stoker, BBQ Guru CyberQ etc.
I love how quick and easy it is to set up for temp monitoring, no power supply needed.

I am going to add the fan control and my cyberQ will end up being my backup.

Been great, had 6 months, no problems. The competition probe (extra charge) is a nice addition it is about 1.5 inches and also added a 2nd ambient temp probe for lower shelf. Also added different color tape to each plug as I don't pull them out after each cook and can readily identify which is which.

Fireboard

Been great, had 6 months, no problems. The competition probe (extra charge) is a nice addition it is about 1.5 inches and also added a 2nd ambient temp probe for lower shelf. Also added different color tape to each plug as I don't pull them out after each cook and can readily identify which is which.

Hi Different color tape is a good idea. I will do the same.
Thanks DanB

Fireboard

Hi I think I got it working good now.It/Fireboard finally accepted my router password and connected. Stil testing it out, it did loose connection and I had to reenter my router password which is a MPIA!!
I took Fireboard out to lunch with me and the temps kept on showing. Hope it keeps working.
Thanks Dan

Hi All I've been testing the Wifi connection for 2 days now, working good. I didn't have to reenter my router password. Doing another test today I hope In didn't jinks it:-D
DanB

Back