• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Commercial Pancake Griddle

Bossmanbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Thinking of picking up a pancake griddle to add another element and service in our catering arsanal. Just wondered if any of you have seen the commercial pancake griddles that have the trolly contraption that puts down 3-4 pancakes at a time? If so do you know where they can be purchased? I'm trying to price them and see what they go for and if you can even get them.
I've searched and googled and haven't found anything. I'll try and find a picture to post so you know what I'm trying to describe.

here is a picture that is similar to what I'm looking for

Attachments

• Pancake_Breakfast_Bus_Opp.jpg
    Pancake_Breakfast_Bus_Opp.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 98
Sorry to come in late on this post, but I think I know exactly what you're looking for. They're used by Chris Cakes, which I believe is a franchise. They come up on Google, and there are a few videos on Youtube.

If you can come up with a similar style batter dispenser, the griddle looks like a fairly standard flat-top with the back guard removed. (Vulcan makes a 72" x 33" griddle) The wheels look like they run in the grease trough, but A good welder could probably fabricate a track system fairly easily. I'm thinking something like steel wheels used in garage doors for the batter trolley.

Good luck,

Chris

Back