• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ Spring Rolls

S

SmokeInDaEye

Just made a batch of BBQ Springrolls for dinner. Some vermichelli noodles, pulled pork, coleslaw and cilantro wrapped in springroll wrappers. Going to serve them with Blues Hog Tennessee Red as a dipping sauce.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm real curious to see the end results! Make sure you give us some pics!

Nice idea. Definitely will have to try that. The wife loves to make spring rolls.

Last edited:
Might be the results. I don't think spring rolls are cooked. Then again I ain't sure.

Yep, these are fresh spring rolls. No frying. Would be good fried though if I had some egg roll wrappers.

I think I'll try those. I might use rice noodles instead. Either way you have inspired me!

Good looking stuff! I bet it would be awesome in the eggroll wrappers.

I see pictures of those spring rolls everytime I dine at a vietnamese restaurant. Although I always go for the (pho dac biet) next time I'll give them a try. Your rolls look great by the way!

SIDE, I love ya man. I'm gonna try some spring rolls tomorrow. I picked up some basil this weekend, so I should be able to go nuts.

Man I never thought of using BBQ in a summer roll before. BTW Spring rolls are fried. :wink:

Well dam! you took a spring roll idear right out of my soon to be cook I had in mind. Bet they were good too.

Back