• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Free BBQ gloves thru Sunday - 9/23

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Howdy folks,

Thru this Sunday, if you place an order thru our site, you will receive with your order a free pair of BBQ Gloves. And don't forget your handy "Brethren" coupon code.:thumb:

Cheers,
Steph

PSA: Brethren to the North (Canada), PM me or email me at steph@simplymarvelousbbq.com for shipping rates :icon_blush:

Are you able to ship to new Zealand? At what cost for shipping?
It's so unfair that I miss out on all the best Q products just because I live at the arse end of the world!!!
Order would (in the first instance) be a 5lb bag (haven't decided which variety yet, they all look Awesome!).
Slowest/cheapest shipping method is fine, but the bag would need to be double wrapped, they get real grumpy when powder leaks from packages around here! Lol

Cheers

Last edited:
Hate to admit that I am finally placing an order after hearing all the rave reviews for so long. Can't wait to give them all a try.

Been meaning to reorder and that just makes it all that much easier. Just put in an order for 1-5lb Season All and 1-5lb Spicy Apple. Damn you steph for making such good products!! I gotta say that the Season All has become my go to spice. Made some home made chicken noodle soup last night. The only spices I added was the Seaon All, and everyone loved it. Keep up the good work!

Attachments

• 2012-09-21 18.14.33[1].JPG
    2012-09-21 18.14.33[1].JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 172
I'm not in a rush. We are expecting a baby any day now so I don't envision ample amounts of free time to BBQ. Your service is still second to none.

ordered up my 5 pounder of season all this morning- only have a few tablespoons left and it is in great demand around the house

Back