Got bored.

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
Was doing som ework on the site this morning.

10AM.. said "I gotta cook something."

dug thru the fridge.... found a couple small briskets and a fatty.

A couple?????? I see 5 of 'em ya double posting farker. :roll:

Dang that's alot of food. Everyone in the family gets their own brisket? I'd do a drive by and steal some butt I've got a london broil and a flank steak on the gasser outside.

found a couple small briskets
small?!?!?:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

If that's a 2# fatty, that's still a big brisket next to it and I'm sure its only a 1# fatty so that's a bigass hunk o' beef Bro!!

Where did you buy a brisket that big. Are they a special order? The biggest ones that I have found are from Sam's Club and they are about 10lbs. at the MAX.

Looks great, Phil! You must have a big fridge! :)

Man, It was good. Got a call from Sharon inviting me and the family over to eat. Dinosaur ribs and fatties (Briskets are going somewhere else). Tomato salad with chives and parsley. I was forced to grill zucchini over a gas grill. Apart from that a wonderful way to spend the afternoon/evening. Thanks Phil, Sharon, James and Jackie.

Thems 2 - 17lb briskets, and 4 racks of dinosaur bones.

One was for a neighbor for watching the dogs while we went to the competition at asbury park. The other is going to a friend of sharons. 9:30 tonight, Went across the street to drop off the brisket. They insiset on "tasting" it. Well.... 20 minutes later, it was half gone.. they just stood there at the counter inhaling the stuff as I sliced it. Deviated from the norm today and cooked mostly over mesquite... Now i know why i cook them things over oak usually..... that mesquite is potent stuff!!

Mary must of heard that I was doing 3 briskets on Saturday so he outdid me.

Back