Price on FEC 100 delivered

$3595 plus shipping for a new one from Cookshack. Is yours an IQ4 and is it new? If so it may be too good to be true.

Sometimes the West Coast Store has better pricing, free shipping but no 30 return policy like Cookshack factory carries.

Man I am gonna be competing against a lot of these in Iowa this year!

Nate, tell them at Cookshack that you are or will be taking my class. They are offering a discount for those folks that attend my class. If all else fails, let me know and I can talk with Stuart at Cookshack.

where were you quoted that price from? I am sort-of in the market, but could be compelled to move forward.

Take it. That's a big package. When I got mine I have to pick up at UPS Freight drop. It is packaged in a crate and is hard to handle with one guy. I had to break down the crate there to get in my trailer. Lucky UPS guy had a crow bar.

Wait Monty, I thought you were getting a Jambo? Now you're back on FEC? Maybe both?

I knew you'd come around. That is a great price. I can't imagine doing much better on a new FEC 100.

Wait Monty, I thought you were getting a Jambo? Now you're back on FEC? Maybe both?

You know, it all comes down to kids. When I'm using an off-set I tend to be a little bit high strung with my kids - which is exactly what I don't want to do. I want them to want to join the team when we cook. But I'm always telling them to keep away from the fire - and checking temps and moving meat all the times means that I'm always distracted. I will still keep the Iron Fist and use it for small hogs.

A little bird told me that prices will be going up Feb 1 on these so get those orders in now.

If you shop around you may find a deal. I bought mine new from a guy for $2500. It has the IQ4. It was new and never lit. It may have been a once in a lifetime find but I was in no hurry.

Back