New BBQ Pitmasters ~ Ribs and Burnt Ends at the top of the hour

I like Pellets stuff so much I want to run by all his competitors and inject their temple with a injector full of acid for him. God that was a good brisket

This show has just lost so much credibility with me. They have a restaurant on here as a Pitmaster and there is not even BBQ on the damn menu. Fark!

We have Smokin' Guns, Oklahoma Joes, Sparky's in Kearney, Wabash in Excelsior Springs, and a dozens of other restaurants who have comp teams. And they pick a damn shop that serves grease to people with nose rings.

http://grinderspizza.com/index.php?/grinders/menu/

that Grinders guy is a bit of a clown, no? It takes real talent to keep dirty white smoke billowing out of a Primo for that long of a time. They would have been just as good taking a guy off of the street and given him a Traeger and a bottle of KC Masterpiece

We just shot our audition video for next season yesterday. It would be so kick arse to get on the show. They're looking for 2 man teams for next season. We shall see.

that Grinders guy is a bit of a clown, no? It takes real talent to keep dirty white smoke billowing out of a Primo for that long of a time. They would have been just as good taking a guy off of the street and given him a Traeger and a bottle of KC Masterpiece

I really hope they don't have another episode with a dude like that. It really put a damper on the whole episode.

I've been looking around online for the TrueBud BBQ Sauce. Is that for sale locally in KC?

Back