• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The Worst Sausage in the History of Sausage

Boshizzle

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
This is the worst sausage ever! My wife brought this stuff home and said she thought it would be good. I took one look at what was in it and dismissed it right away. Well, I had a lite dinner and was hungry tonight while watching the pre-season football game and the only thing in the fridge were those sausages.

I looked them over and read the ingredients. Chicken sausage with maple syrup. It sounded revolting. But, it was the only thing in there. I decided to give two of them a go and thought that if I loaded them with 3Eyez rub, mustard and hot sauce that I could eat them.

I couldn't eat them. They tasted like bland ground meat with sugar in it and smelled like a sweet greasy corn dog. I fed one to the dogs and have this one left that I will feed to the dogs tomorrow.

What are these people thinking with this stuff anyway?

picture.php

Um, the label would be good to see. You can't just tell us it is awful and not give us the info to avoid it

Well could be worst. Wife on a health kick a year ago brought home a case of tofu sausage. A years later and a threat of divorce if she ever put one on my plate we still have a case -1 of tofu sausage. Any takers?

Well could be worst. Wife on a health kick a year ago brought home a case of tofu sausage. A years later and a threat of divorce if she ever put one on my plate we still have a case -1 of tofu sausage. Any takers?

Whoa, tofu sausage has to be a violation of marriage vows in any culture. :-D

"I fed one to the dogs and have this one left that I will feed to the dogs tomorrow."

What did the dogs do to you?:shock:

They are probably plotting their revenge right now.

Um, the label would be good to see. You can't just tell us it is awful and not give us the info to avoid it

Well, OK, but now that I am revealing the package I must add that this review is only my opinion.

Now, to be fair to my wife, she can't eat gluten and is always bringing home stuff that is labeled gluten free. She also prefers not to eat fatty foods and since this is labeled as reduced fat she thought it might be good.

To me, as soon as I read gluten free or reduced/low fat I automatically pass on it.

picture.php

The day she brought the case home I said if you eat one first i might. One bite and the colors that woman's face turned was amazing then off to the bathroom she went. That was the end of that nonsense.

The day she brought the case home I said if you eat one first i might. One bite and the colors that woman's face turned was amazing then off to the bathroom she went. That was the end of that nonsense.

:laugh:

I have seen that before. Did that come from Sam's?

Some of the other Sausages they have are pretty good. I like the Cavanaugh, and the Holme's Links.

I have seen that before. Did that come from Sam's?

Some of the other Sausages they have are pretty good. I like the Cavanaugh, and the Holme's Links.

It didn't come from Sam's because we don't have one in our town. I have no idea where she found it. I'm sure the Cavanaugh, and the Holme's Links are much better than these abominations.

I dunno why, and I'm sure there are good ones out there but personally sausages are best left for the 4 legged animals... :puke: My condolences for having to go through that brother Bo!

Cheers

Same thing here. I had a crawfish boil, and tried to make it a little more healthy by using "chicken sausage with poblano and queso", and "chicken sausage with spinach and feta".

Apparently, the entertainment portion of the boil was people throwing the little hunks of crappy sausage at me. I didn't even complain. I deserved it.

Shiz... I haven't had that one, but I have had a couple of the other varieties that were pretty good... Since the gals in my house aren't real big on beef or pork, the chicken sausage is a good compromise. Truth be told though I'd much rather go with the old stand bye. :heh:

Did she want to go healthy or something? If so deer is very lean and can be made into a lean mean sausage machine...ok don't know why I had to say that.:crazy: But Phrasty's right, 4 legged animals = sausage, 2 legged ones NOT!

Back