• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.
Now that's about as warm and fuzzy as you can get.

Nope, you stand corrected :twisted:

DSC01913.jpg

Country is telling Brian a story:biggrin:

What a good story it was. It went something like this. There was a blue bottle of Vodka and Brian K, (That is about all I remember before I fell asleep). No more back pain that night.

It needs to be added that that picture was taken around my 43rd hour of being awake, after a full contest and PC, about 3 or 4 32oz Capt and Juice, two vicodin, and perhaps something to wash it all down...WHY THE FARK IS BRIAN THE ONE SLEEPING?!?!?! Because he's my little beyotch!

I can't believe you actually got a pic of Country with his eyes open.

It needs to be added that that picture was taken around my 43rd hour of being awake, after a full contest and PC, about 3 or 4 32oz Capt and Juice, two vicodin, and perhaps something to wash it all down...WHY THE FARK IS BRIAN THE ONE SLEEPING?!?!?! Because he's my little beyotch!

I really wasn't sleeping. I was resting my eyes.

Speaking of pictures with eyes closed...coincidence this picture was taken on 4/20??? I think not!

Attachments

• IMG_3436.jpg
    IMG_3436.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 41
OK guys we need an actual head count for those planning to come. Dates again are May 9-11. If you are coming please cut and paste then add your name. Put date planning on coming and if staying the night.

Norcoredneck (Pat) 9-11 staying.

Big Blanks, I mean Country (Brian) 9-10 or morning of 11
BBS and Pepper, 9-11 staying

Big Blanks, I mean Country (Brian) 9-10 or morning of 11
BBS and Pepper, 9-11 staying
Brian K 9-11 (staying) (doesn't follow instructions well)
Bigmista 9-11 (staying) Coming early to help out!

Back