• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Texas BBQ Brethren Bash Spring 2018 Planning

I've got a fair amount of some good sausage here at the house that I will most likely bring to the Bash.
Hopefully Shelly can get some time to make one or two of her home made BBQ sauces.
Warning, there may be alcohol involved in these Q sauces!!:mrgreen:

Thanks! Do you want to meet up before the Bash or should I just bring the bling with me to the Bash in a few weeks? :mrgreen:

Starting to look more like getting everything at the bash, but I'll let you know if things clear up.

I'm in. Possibly the wife. Possibly the kid. Possibly a friend. Or any combination of the 3. Will update as I know more.

If my friend come up from Austin, I'm thinking I'll probably do an overnight cook with him and pre-cook a brisket to bring. If he doesn't come, I'll probably bring a few racks of ribs to cook on site if someone has space in their cooker.

Oooorrrrrr, since Paul asked, I could make some chili for frito Pie. I make my chili specifically for frito pies...

Up to you guys.

I'm in. Possibly the wife. Possibly the kid. Possibly a friend. Or any combination of the 3. Will update as I know more.

If my friend come up from Austin, I'm thinking I'll probably do an overnight cook with him and pre-cook a brisket to bring. If he doesn't come, I'll probably bring a few racks of ribs to cook on site if someone has space in their cooker.

Oooorrrrrr, since Paul asked, I could make some chili for frito Pie. I make my chili specifically for frito pies...

Up to you guys.
Good to hear!!
Just update the signup sheet when you get a moment please.

And there is this to think about!!

:mod: 41 Days Till The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash! :mod:

:mrgreen:

I live pretty close to this. Is it open to anyone? I’m not equipped to bring a bbq or smoker, but would love to drive up and see the different offsets and how they work.
Yes it is! Come on over to The Bash and enjoy day. :mrgreen:

I live pretty close to this. Is it open to anyone? I’m not equipped to bring a bbq or smoker, but would love to drive up and see the different offsets and how they work.

C'mon out! Guarantee that you'll have a blast, have plenty to eat and learn quite a bit.

Come On Over. You don’t have to cook anything or bring anything ( except your drinks) but there’s always Smoker Space if you want to - or bring sides and/or dessert if you want.

So... You're coming, right? :heh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have this on my calender, but now that I'm going back to the hospital around the 10th, I don't know if I'll be out in time. That sucks. Lord willing, we'll make it. If so, won't bring a cooker, but may bring dessert - and maybe some prepped MOINK Balls or ABTs, if someone has grate space to loan out...

Dan-
Sure hope you can join us. I guarantee that there will be plenty of grate space available but don't worry about needing to make something. We always have way too much food.

Definitely bring some dishes and a cooler to take some stuff home with you.

I have been wanting to come to one of these since y'all have been having them. I was really excited, because for the first time, I'm able to travel, but I have an opportunity to get some in-patient therapy that will, Lord willing, be beneficial - and give me therapy that I can't get home. I'm gonna work my arse off, so I can get out in time to come.

It will be great to meet y'all - the finest people on the Internet.

God's richest blessings to you all, Brethren

I have been wanting to come to one of these since y'all have been having them. I was really excited, because for the first time, I'm able to travel, but I have an opportunity to get some in-patient therapy that will, Lord willing, be beneficial - and give me therapy that I can't get home. I'm gonna work my arse off, so I can get out in time to come.

It will be great to meet y'all - the finest people on the Internet.

God's richest blessings to you all, Brethren

If Not there will be another one 6 months later, then 6 months after that then we might quit but Probally not....... :mrgreen:

Back