THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
jeanie
I was inspired by Pork Smoker's scored bologna and wanted to give it a try. Mine didn't turn out as pretty as his, but it was tasty. :)
Thank you Pork Smoker!!

I tried the bologna 3 different ways...
First hunk is scored, rubbed with olive oil and sprinkled with peppered bacon salt....

024-5-8.jpg

027-4-4.jpg

The second piece is butterflied, spread with a cream cheese, onion. garlic mixture, then topped with minced jalapenos and bacon....

030-3-1.jpg

Then topped with pastrami slices...

034-3-3.jpg

Rolled and wrapped with bacon...
Smoked both with hickory.

043-3-3.jpg

The third batch was cubed, seasoned with pepper, dipped in beer batter and panko, then fried...

046-5-4.jpg

083-1.jpg

Served with jalapeno cheese, pineapple, cheddar, olives, strawberries and hot peppers...

090-3-1.jpg

The cream cheese, garlic, onion, jalapeno, bacon rolled bologna....

081-1.jpg

The beer batter/panko fried bologna with spicy brown mustard...

086-2.jpg

It was all pretty tasty!

084-2.jpg

I can't pick a favorite out of the three....
Thank you again Pork Smoker!
and Thank you for checking out my bologna smoke. :)

If I left now I'd probably be there in 9 or 10 hours or so. Your sugar daddy is on his way! Where's your house?

Thank you Jocosa and AlbuQue!

AlbuQue, when you hit Oklahoma take a right. I'm on the north side of the road. Can't miss the place. :biggrin:

:shock:...............................:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:!::!::!::!::!::!::!:

Cowgirl, you never cease to amaze me!
That's some mighty fine lookin' food there:biggrin:

I use to make fried balogna sandwiches after school in the old days,,also fried spam. That's about all we could get during WW2. I think i will try it again to see if i still like it. :roll:

Wow ..... Great job as always Cowgirl..... (saw this was your post put a towel on my keyboard for a change... it stayed nice and dry :rolleyes:

ma'am, i like your bologna.

that's something i don't say very often. :biggrin:

Back