Got Some Free Advertising this week

Spydermike72

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
First a little background. I am an IT guy by trade and a Q'er by passion. Well I have been heavily involved in our community the last 2 years and I have gotten to know a lot of the movers and shakers in my town. Well being an IT guy I have gotten a lot of calls about 'PC Problems". It has finally paid off. After working on the Chamber of Commerce's PC's the last few months, I was given a free membership to the Chamber and all of the services that they offer. One of which is a small profile of the new members in the Sunday paper. Well this week was our week. I apologize for the small print (they dont have this in the online version...)

scan0001.jpg

Other than a few grammatical errors and some typos I am happy with it.

I highly recommend checking with your local Chamber to see what they may be able to provide for you. It is also a great way to network with other businesses in your area.

Last edited:
Maybe you can cater one if the chamber functions that Im sure they have...like a "Business after hours" type thing...that will get a lot of exposure with the business people.

Thats awesome and perfect time of year for that to hit. Catering season is coming up.

Back