• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

bustin my cherry

motley que

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
First competition starts tomorrow. Non sanctioned event with 7 categories, the main ones plus chili, desert, anything goes.

65 teams competing so it ought to be interesting to see how I do. Pics and a report on monday

motley que said:
First competition starts tomorrow. Non sanctioned event with 7 categories, the main ones plus chili, desert, anything goes.

65 teams competing so it ought to be interesting to see how I do. Pics and a report on monday

HUGE event!
What are you competing in??

Let us know how it went.
We like pics :redface:
Stay relaxed and have fun :lol:

TIM

Moderator's Note.
I moved this to Comp.
An unsanctioned event is still a comp.
All the camaraderie, fun, adrenaline, and thrills (or agony) as a sanctioned event!
Hope you don't mind.

competing in

ribs, brisket, pork, chicken, chili, desert, and anything goes (smoked salmon)

not really stressed, more excited than anything else. will be selling bbq beef (chuck), rib tips, and fatties on saturday as turn ins are sunday am. not going to make a whole lot so when its gone, its gone. Also selling 12 jars of pineapple hab jelly...

motley que said:
competing in

ribs, brisket, pork, chicken, chili, desert, and anything goes (smoked salmon)

not really stressed, more excited than anything else. will be selling bbq beef (chuck), rib tips, and fatties on saturday as turn ins are sunday am. not going to make a whole lot so when its gone, its gone. Also selling 12 jars of pineapple hab jelly...

LAWD HAVE MERCY--that is a full schedule!
Do they have Internet connections in the Recovery Room on Sun? :lol:

Have a blast and let us know how it went!

TIM

Good luck Motley and have some fun. Let us know how you did.

Went out to meet and visit with Motley Que at the comp this afternoon. What a nice guy. He can cook too. He hooked me up with complimentary samples of his rib tips and chuck roast. Tasty. I'll be trying a chuck roast myself real soon. I bought his last jar of hab/pineapple jelly...might get that on some chicken tomorrow.

I think he said there were 60-some contestants. I do know that there were pop-ups and cookers all over three adjoining parking lots. And the aroma...orgasmic. We've been getting sporadic light rain this afternoon and evening...but, Motley will be fine...he's prepared.

And oh yeah...GO CARDINALS!

Back