View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 07:13 PM   #1
Rick's Tropical Delight

Default Copying photos *ADMIN NOTE - an example of what not to do **

ADMIN NOTE: THIS SITUATION HAS BEEN EASILY RECTIFIED, AND THE THREAD MOVED TO OUR RULES SECTION AS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN COPYING MATERIAL.

PLEASE BE COGNIZANT WHEN COPYING MATERIAL, COPYRIGHT OR NOT. GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE AND WHEN UNKNOWN, AT LEAST STATE THE SOURCE OF THE MATERIAL. IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO GET PERMISSION FOMR THE AUTHOR.

it's been brought to my attention someone has been posting my photos on another forum, a photography forum. you do not have permission to post my stuff anywhere and especially without asking first. why do you think i put my name on them? it is NOT so you can copy and post them because you "thought i might like my talent to be more widely appreciated".

my stuff is stock photography at best anyway. if i want to have my "talent" more widely spread, i will post my photos where and when i want to spread them. i choose to post here and only here at the bbq brethren forum.

you want people to see my stuff, send them here and they can view qtalk as a guest.
>>>>>> http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5

thank you

Thanks from:--->