• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

my unplanned 85 dollar purchase today

mikegtp

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I went to a salvage store today during my lunch and saw this grill. It is a Weber Spirit E-320. it is missing the grill grates and a propane hose but it is all new. It does have a few scratches on top, nothing major. the side burner I believe works because when I push the igniter I see a spark. they wanted 109 talking down to 85 plus tax. What do you all think, a great deal or just a good one since I have to buy a couple of costly things?
942131_480788725326945_1544425185_n.jpg

Are you happy with it? If so great! I think you did good:mrgreen:

I think it's a pretty good deal. You get to choose the grates you want which IMO should be cast iron.

nice snag . HD should have both those items in stock . i definitely ditto the cast iron grates if they have them .

I got home and tested this out. It all works, all burners light up evenly. Awesome. I will definitely be getting some cast iron grates. I have a dilema, I also have a Spirit 310 in which I have the uncoated Weber grates already. I only paid $35 for that entire grill ad the grates were new. I was thinking of pulling the grates out of the 310 and putting them into the 320 and then selling the 310 with some cheaper porcelain coated ones. I will have to think about it. I really dont need 2 gassers of the same size. ( i also have a Performer and a vintage Green Egg) I think i can get enough out of the 310 to pay for the 320 with the parts i need.

Back