Oh I get it now, we are supposed to cook alligator for this throwdown. Why didn't someone just say so & save us some time trying to figure it out. Hmmm now what goes good with gator besides water? :p

Does this count? This was in a parking lot, not on the street.

IMG_0206.jpg

Ummm...the mother of ALL Street Food Trucks is here:
http://getyourlardon.com/

and I quote:
"Chicken wings covered in bacon hot sauce, topped with hot sauce covered bacon, and served with bacon bleu cheese dipping sauce"

Have to admit I do love this pic...

beijing-market-china_8416_600x450.jpg

Must be the Vlad in me.

Some more stuff to get those creative juices flowing...

street_food_from_640_15.jpg

bbq.jpg

Hey Bigabyte, don't give away my secrets! I was seriously thinking of doing either Puso or Wetpaks as I had them both on the streets of Taiwan and loved them. I would do the chicken butts in a second if I could find a supplier of them. Those things are tasty.

I'm thinking this throwdown could get very interesting. :heh:

CD :becky:

A few weeks ago, I was talking to my neighbor across the fence. He was cleaning the guinea pic cage. He asked me if I wanted a guinea pig. I said no. :doh:

Oh really... :rolleyes:

Then how come Gore and I found these pics when we hacked your Image Shack account...

guinea-pig-1.jpg

cui.jpg

955524_f520.jpg

I think his kids are still in therapy... :tsk:

A few weeks ago, I was talking to my neighbor across the fence. He was cleaning the guinea pic cage. He asked me if I wanted a guinea pig. I said no. :doh:

Anthony Bourdain - Guinea Pig Lunch - YouTube

CD

Who would have known. Looks like they stick the bamboo through the middle of them so all the meat gets crunchy like chicken skin. He said it tastes like pork. Now we (I) know why they are called guinea pig. Thanks for sharing! :thumb:

Back