View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 08:59 PM   #15
bigabyte
somebody shut me the fark up.

I deserve this because I had to give a special card to my MIL to basically apologize for being mad at her. First off, I wasn't even mad at her. My MIL pisses my wife off like you wouldn't believe, all the farking time. My wife will not stand up for herself and say no to her EVER. This time, about a week before X-mas, my MIL brings my kids home around 8:30am after our night out on the town, waking up my wife so she can gripe at her about not getting the kids new bed set up yet (It's supposed to be an X-mas present and not there until X-mas duh!) and that if she doesn't ahve the old bed out by noon she's coming back and getting "ME" to help her so it(now I'm being recruited).

Needless to say my wife was miffed. She comes back and wakes me up to gripe about how much her mother pisses her off (AGAIN, been hearing this 4EVER), so I finally put my foot down and tell her she is going to tell her mother today that she is not OK with this (my wife is in therapy about this crap for crying out loud). Needless to say my wife starts finding every reason in the book to chicken the fark out, things like "Christmas is next week, she spent a lot of money on us" and crap like this. I told her, fark the presents, we don't need 'em, you need to deal with your mother.

So she did. And guess what? It was all MY FAULT. It became how I was so pissed off she better not come back in the house because I'm so pissed she doesn't know what I'm going to do, and that she is letting her know she crossed so many line and is telling her this because I am so angry about it all.

First off, I was not pleased, but "I" was not the one angry at the MIL. I was the one trying to help my wife deal with her life issues and helping her finally stand up to her mother.

So we go the rest of the week leading up to X-mas. with MIL thinking I hate her guts (we get along real well actually, lucky me), and that if she even looks at me cross-eyed I will call off Christmas. Oh, I forgot to mention. My wife told her I was ready to call of Christmas over the whole deal. I never said that. I simply said we don't need the presents and that she shoudl not let her mother hold gifts over her head as a weapon of guilt.

So here I am the farking Grinch of X-mas this year, and when we go over there, I of course have to find a sappy arse Hallmark card and gush and give her this to patch things up because of me and my big blow up!

FARK!

I think I shoudl ahve posted this in the fark thread instead.
Certified MOINK Baller & IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball Judge #0003 - Are you MOINK Certified?
Sole recipient of the Silverfinger and fingerlickin Awards!

Don't forget about the Throwdown Thingies!
The Secret Squirrel Society doesn't exist - Zero Club

Duh.
bigabyte is offline   Reply With Quote